Welcome Information for Groups
- WiFi is available in the office, dining hall, and most meeting rooms on camp. The WiFi password will be given to your group leader.
- Cell phone reception is poor at camp and in the surrounding area.
- The camp phone number is 707-874-3507 ext. 100 for the front office. Please give this to anyone who will need to get in contact with you while you are at camp.
- Complimentary phones are available in our hospitality lounge, located in the office.
- If you plan to bring walkie talkies, no guests can be on channels 7 or 8. Thank you for your understanding.
- We suggest printing directions to camp, as GPS signals can get lost in the Redwood forest. Maps to camp can be found on our website.
- Please park all vehicles in the main parking lot or the gravel overflow lot or the gravel overflow lot. No vehicles may drive across the bridge unless given permission by the office.
- We encourage carpooling to camp.
- For those prone to car sickness, be aware that the roads to camp are a bit curvy.
- Smoking is permitted only in the parking lot.
- We have a beautiful creek on camp that is a protected habitat for salmon. Do not play in the water.
- Quiet hours begin at 10pm. We ask that you return all sports equipment to the office by 7pm (start of evening activity). Please be courteous to other groups (and staff) on site.
- Only service animals are allowed at camp. Please notify us if you are bringing your service animal.
- The office and hospitality lounge are open from 7am to 9pm (ODE).
- Dial “100” on any camp phone to reach the office staff. We are her to help with everything!
- Sports equipment and games are available for complimentary check out in the office.
- Camp maps and hiking maps are available in the office. We have lots of places to explore.
- Keys for individual cabins and lodges are available in the office (deposit required).
- First Aid Trained Staff; stop in the office for any first aid needs.
Gift Store Info:
- The gift store is open 7:15am to 8:45pm.
- Coffee and tea are available for purchase at the gift store.
- We have a variety of snacks, drinks, and merchandise for sale in our gift store.
- Check out our online store: www.arcgmarketplace.com
- After office hours dial “101” on any camp phones to reach the security guard for assistance. Phones are in some meeting rooms and outside in bright yellow emergency boxes under the blue lights.
- Our Outdoor pool is available Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend when your school or group signs up for this as an activity. Check with your group leader to see if the pool is open during your stay.
- Ziplines, archery, climbing walls, etc. cannot be opened on request. These activities must be scheduled through the group leader three weeks before arrival.
- Sonoma Zipline Adventures is open to the public. You’ll receive a discount on your tour price if you book during your stay at the conference center. Call (888)494-7868 for more info!