The Alliance Redwoods Outdoor Education Program is known for its exceptional quality and affordability.
- Our Program comprises a variety of Environmental Science classes, Challenges Course activities, Team-Building Initiative classes, beach field trips, night hikes and campfire/skit nights (all selected classes and field trips are included in the rate).
- Curriculum meets the CA State Standards for Outdoor Education.
- All of our Naturalists who teach our curriculum are college graduates with extensive outdoor science and environmental education experiences.
- We are located just over an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Scholarship Program available.
- Reservations and classes are booked on a “1st-come-1st-served” basis.
- Spanish material available upon request