What you need to know before you go!
All of your school rules apply here at camp, and we have some camp-specific rules too!
- Walk; please don’t run. (Except on the sport courts or slab)
- Sticks and rocks stay on the ground (unless naturalist gives you permission)
- No gum (choking hazard and hard to remove)
- Wear closed-toed shoes for all activities
- Stay in your cabin group with your chaperone
- Stay within camp boundaries: only cross bridges with an adult, do not climb on or over railings or fences.
- No going back to your cabin alone without a chaperone
- Ring bell ONLY with an Outdoor Educator’s permission. The bell means it’s time for you to go to your dismissal location.
- Benches and bleachers are for sitting only; feet will stay off the benches and will use the stairs.
- Your cabin is for you and your cabin members only.
- Creek areas are only visited with an Outdoor Educator
- Leave No Trace: Natural objects stay where they are; pick up after yourself/litter you find
- Stay on the trails (Warning about ticks and poison oak)
The Step System
- Consequences for disrespectful behavior or breaking the rules teachers are notified about steps daily
- Step 1: Verbal Warning
- Step 2: Lose free time for the rest of the week
- Step 3: Call home with your teacher
- Step 4: Get sent home